"Upon meeting and working with Marjorie I started to understand there was a whole world of technique and that there was so much more to learn. My fears began to dissolve, and my craft began to open up. I've never met anyone with a more intense enthusiasm for the truth of the work, and for her students. Her teaching style is fierce, raw, and extremely hands-on. She's not there to stroke our egos, but to be honest. Truthful. There's no room for "Hollywood" in her classroom. We come here to work, learn, to be open, and to grow as actors."
CHAD LINDBERG (I Spit on Your Grave, My Big Break, October Sky, Fast and the Furious, Supernatural …)
- Tennessee Williams’ The Glass Menagerie
- Sam Shepard’s Curse of the Starving Class
- Clifford Odets’ Rocket to the Moon
- Caryl Churchill’s Vinegar Tom
- Robert Harling’s Steel Magnolias
- August Strindberg’s The Creditors